1. David Bowie in Paris, scanned from a magazine.
2. I finally had a day off from a crazy week and nothings better than
borrowing your boyfriends clothes to take a breather.
Plus I like the way boy's clothes smell.
But I'm still a skirt and dress kind of girl.
3. Astronomical photograph showing distant galaxies as dots.
Measuring device measures ranges of 100-inch and 200-inch telescopes.
4. Which do you prefer, short or long? Tailored or Ziggy?
5. Still living in these Phillip Lim drawstring slouchy trousers. See for yourself.
6. Flattened curve shows why the identical radius encompasses smalled area on a curved surface than a flat surface: the circumference is shorter when drawn on a sphere than when drawn on a flat plane.